Genome engineering has a transformative impact on a wide range of human health, environmental and agricultural applications.
We developed the GT-Scan suite, a web service for a wide range of genome engineering applications, which is aimed at making the process more reliable and less time consuming. We think of GT-Scan as "the search engine for the genome", finding the right editing spot for specific genes.
First time - every time.
Enables researchers to find the optimal editing spot among the 3 billion letters in the genome. Improves accuracy by 30 percent compared to current state-of-the-art tools. Is SNP-aware to cater for personalized or population-level optimization.
Broad application domains.
Covers a wide range of species including humans, plants, livestock and invasive species. Uses endonucleases (Cas9, Cas12a) as well as knock-out and knock-in applications (HDR, base editing).
Cutting Edge technology.
Reduces runtime from weeks to seconds compared to other approaches. Uses machine learning to guide CRISPR (genome editing) to the correct locations in the genome.
- WebService access
- Reference data
- Documentation access
- MarketPlace service
- Full functionality
- Own reference data
- Managed updates
- Custom implementation
- Bespoke solutions
- Poduct workshops
- Managed updates
- Full support
Do business with us
Let us be your innovation catalyst by helping you understand the health space, solve your pain-points and innovate to keep you ahead. Read more
By applying digital genome engineering techniques, we will help to enable precision health applications. These include tailoring immune systems to fight infections diseases (through immuno-engineering) or correcting disease causing mutations through gene-therapy applications.
- GT-Scan: flexible and high-throughput evaluation of off-targets
- GT-Scan2: chromatin aware prediction of CRISPR-Cas9 on-target efficiency
- TUSCAN: high-throughput, sequence based prediction of CRISPR-Cas9 on-target efficiency
- CUNE: Sequence based prediction of HDR mediated knock-in efficiency
- VARSCOT: Variant aware off-target prediction and evaluation
- GOANA: high-throughput, generalizable measurement of on-target efficiency for genome editing applications
- Functional Genomics where we can create laboratory models with more precision, which supports disease research. Read more.
- Gene Therapy where higher precision and sensitivity is required. Read more.
- Diagnostics or Sensing where CRISPR-diagnostics technology can be used to detect diseases or environmental threats. Read more.
- Biosecurity where invading species need to be contained with robust, safe and efficient means. Read more.