Team lead Digital Genome Engineering
Team lead Genome Insights
Team lead Bioinformatics Products
- Digital Genome Engineering - the team develops analytics and web-services to improve Genome Engineering applications in the health and biosecurity spaces. Read more.
- Dr. Laurence Wilson (Team Lead)
- Dr. Carol Lee (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Tracey Wright (Engineer)
- Dr. Meg McDonald (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Anne Klein (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Genome Insights - the team generates insights into genome-trait relations by analysing population-scale ‘omics (genomics, transcriptomics, methylomics) and integrating with observational data. Read more.
- Dr. Natalie Twine (Team lead)
- Letitia Sng (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Priya Ramarao-Milne (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Mitchell O'Brien (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Berenice Talamantes Becerra (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Adrien Oliva (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Dr. Anubhav Kaphle (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Bioinformatics Products - the team leverages cloud technologies and machine learning approaches to develop innovative bioinformatics platforms and novel algorithms in the health and biosecurity domain. Read more.
- Yatish Jain (Team Lead)
- Brendan Hosking (Engineer)
- Dr. Anuradha Wickramarachchi (Engineer)
- Dr. Roc Reguant (Engineer)
See our list of peer-reviewed and pre-print publications along with their academic and societal impact.
Vision & Mission
To develop and deploy leading edge bioinformatics and health care solutions that benefit Australia and the world.
- Commitment to research innovation and excellence
- Commitment to our partner relationships
- The continuous development of our people